A Member Service Representative position is now open for application in Gibson EMC’s Tiptonville Member Service Center.
Qualified applicants must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, have excellent customer service skills, computer skills (including typing and 10-key), cash handling skills (including accurate processing of transactions, balancing, and working deposits), multi-tasking skills, as well as meet other qualifications listed in the position description.
A Position Description can be found at the link above, Jobs4TN.gov and FocusTalent.ky.gov.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, the Application for Employment and Self-ID forms can be obtained
1) from the link above, or
2) any American Job Center location in Tennessee (locations also listed on gibsonemc.com), or
3) the Kentucky American Job Center at 416 South 6th Street in Paducah, KY.
Completed forms should be submitted by
1) faxing to 731-562-1317, or
2) mailing to Gibson EMC, ATTN: Human Resources, 1207 S. College St., Trenton, TN 38382, or
3) dropping off at your local Gibson EMC member service center (locations also listed on gibsonemc.com).
Applications will be taken through Monday, July 30, 2018; mailed applications must be received by that date.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.