Gibson Connect Career Opportunities
Gibson Connect has a Fiber Technician position open for our Trenton Member Service Center at 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent;
- Be able to obtain a valid Class A Tennessee Commercial Drivers License after hire; and
- Be able to perform the essential functions of the applicable position description.
It is preferred that an applicant:
- Have certifications or courses related to technical services, information technology and fiber/telecommunications
- Have certifications or courses related to distribution utility safety
View the Position Description, Application for Employment, Driver’s Supplemental Application, and Self-ID forms here and at the Jobs4TN.gov and FocusTalent.ky.gov websites.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for any of these positions, please visit
- any American Job Center location in Tennessee (locations listed on gibsonemc.com), or visit
- the Kentucky American Job Center at 416 South 6th Street in Paducah, KY, or
- print the forms here
- fax to 731-562-0006, or
- mail to Gibson Connect, ATTN: Human Resources, 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN 38382, or
- drop off your completed forms at your local Gibson EMC member service center (locations listed on gibsonemc.com).
Applications will be taken through March 28; mailed applications must be postmarked by that date.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation and Gibson Connect are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.