1. Account number: Your unique member number.
2. Service Period: Shows the time period your bill covers.
3. No. days: The total number of days for which current charges are assessed.
4. KWH Usage: This is the total number of kilowatt-hours used this month.
5. Present reading: The latest kilowatt-hour reading that was recorded by the meter.
6. Previous reading: Last month's kilowatt-hour meter reading.
7. Due date: The date your bill payment is due.
8. History: Your electricty use over the last 13 months.
9. Contact information: Please contact us if your information changes.
10. Location number: Your unique number associated with the physical service address.
11. Meter number: Number on the meter attached to your service location.
12. Due date: The date your payment is due.
13. Password: Access and pay your bill online with your Internet password. Your Gibson EMC password will appear on your bill until you access your account and create your own password. Once this occurs, your password will no longer appear on your bill.